UX/UI Design Trainee
HQ is a Product Team for the Product Teams. We offer Product Development, Product Transformation, and Business Transformation as a service to Product Teams, Startups & Businesses Worldwide. Co-Build Digital Products | Product Development | Product Transformation | Business Transformation | Product Revamp | Mobile App Development | Web App Development | SaaS | IoT | | UX/UI Aesthetics | UX Research | UI Improvement | Almost Anything Digital
About the internship
• Training duration- 3-6 months
• Work from Home opportunity
• Stipend based training, Certificate of Completion, LOR
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
Your job duties will include:
• Review wireframes, user stories, etc, and design visual experience and interactions based on client’s requirements.
• Gather requirements and wireframes from the UX team and design the visual experience or UI
• Knowledge of Material design library and UI components, and asset handoff to the… development team
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirement and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Previous credible cross-platform UI/UX design experience necessary.
• Experienced in Figma. Knowledge of Jira, Sketch and Adobe suite is a plus. Basic HTML and CSS understanding is preferred
• An excellent understanding of typography, iconography, layouts, design frameworks, best UX patterns for mobile and web and responsive design principles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Share your resume and work samples to apply for this internship at [email protected]