We are looking for a talented Unity 3D developer to join our team and build next generation games by translating the ideas of the design team into a virtual environment that can be scaled and manipulated accordingly.
As a unity developer, you will be responsible for planning and implementing game functionality and building the game code.
Main Responsibilities of a Game Developer
Your responsibilities will include:
• Developing games and unity applications utilizing game engine Unity 3D.
• Collaborating with designers and artists on design and delivery of interactive applications
• Translating design ideas into functional game code
• Producing prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
• Animating characters and objects
• Researching and adopting other game engine compatible technologies such as AR/VR/MR
• Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
• Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related… field
• You have prior experience as a Game Developer with a portfolio of game applications
• You have strong knowledge of game engines such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity as well as good knowledge of C#, C++
• You have good knowledge of various gaming trends, best practice and technologies
• Familiarity with 3D graphical handling and optimization aspects and AR/VR/MR
• Experience building libraries and APIs
• Familiarity with various testing tools