About the Job
Translating business requirements and user needs into UX design specifications that are engaging, valuable, and usable
• Create project briefs, user flows, user journeys, screen flows, wireframe specifications, and other necessary documentation.
• Conduct, improve designs and balance recommendations with usability testing, customer insights, and other quantitative/qualitative insights such as design standards, technology trends, and competitor evaluations.
• Take ownership of and lead design projects and see them through the conclusion.
• 1+ years of proven experience as a Product Designer or similar role that is preferably focused on B2B/SaaS/Enterprise applications
• A strong portfolio of successful UX Visual design deliverables with a proven experience in designing desktop/web apps
• Proficiency in Figma (Auto layout, libraries, prototyping, etc.) or other similar tools
• Experience in creating user flows, lo/hi-fidelity mockups… prototypes, responsive designs and design systems; and working knowledge of grid principles
• Extremely proactive; take personal ownership for producing positive results
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires independent self-direction
About the Company
Redhunt Labs is a young startup offering enterprise Attack Surface Management (ASM) as a service. We are led by known names in the Security Industries