Lemon Yellow LLP
We value great design and prioritize it across every single thing we build. As a UI/UX Designer, your primary focus will be to create elegant, on-brand designs. You will work closely with the design team to create and bring ideas to life.
• Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups, and prototypes.
• An innate capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs and layouts.
• Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment.
• The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment.
• Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
• A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication.
• An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details
• Must have experience in designing customer-facing or consumer-oriented websites or mobile apps.
•… Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.
• Must be extremely proactive and a self-starter.
• Should be a team player.
• A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and relevant, user-centered design solutions.
• 2 years of experience as a UI/UX designer.
• Hands-on experience with UI/UX tools and software