1.A bachelor’s degree and a minimum 1year of UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
2.A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
3.Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
4.A team player but can work independently too.
5.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
6.Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
1. Create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, the voice of the customer, user journeys, customer feedback, and usability findings
2. Quickly and iteratively create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and high fidelity mockups
3. Optimize existing user interface designs and create style guides.
4. Test for intuitiveness and experience
5. Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
6… Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
7. Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
8. Create prototypes for new product ideas
9. Test new ideas before implementing
10. Conduct an ongoing user research