Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Wondering what’s within Danaher? take a closer look
At Danaher, we’re driven by a sense of wonder for what we can create—and what we can become. Here, you’ll accelerate your career while driving innovation that improves lives. You’ll work hard and take risks, with guidance from committed leaders, powerful DBS tools, and the support of a global organization. If you’d like to learn more, read stories from our associates on our Careers Blog.
Who we are
Esko is a Danaher company and a global provider of integrated software and hardware solutions that digitize, automate, and connect the go-to-market process of consumer goods. Esko connects people, processes, and tools to meet the needs of global brands and the people who trust them. Esko customers bring consumer products to life with accuracy, efficiency, and speed. Packaging for 9 out of 10 major brands is produced by Esko customers today. Headquartered in Gent, Belgium, Esko employs 1800 people worldwide.
Esko solutions are used in… packaging management (WebCenter), asset management (MediaBeacon), artwork creation and 3D visualization (Studio), structural design (ArtiosCAD), prepress, workflow automation (Automation Engine), quality assurance, sample-making, palletization (CapePack), supply chain collaboration and/or the production of packaging, signage, and displays.
What We Value
We believe that real breakthroughs come from teams that think big and respect each other’s differences – different ideas, different perspectives, and different experiences. We encourage all voices to be heard, both internally as we collaborate and externally as we listen to our customers’ most pressing needs. And we would love to have you on this journey with us! Apply today!
We are currently seeking UI/UX Designer to join our team in India.
Esko is hiring UI UX Designers. The candidate should have creativity and zeal to learn the product needs and align accordingly and should be willing to work as an individual contributor.
Responsibilities And Key Activities
• The UI/UX Designer must be flexible enough to design UX for Cloud Apps or Web applications from scratch or enhance existing views confirming to the UI/UX design guidelines of the organization.
• This position will involve working with Product Owners and engineering team. Communicating with the global R&D teams is necessary.
• The candidate must be willing to apply changes based on constructive feedback, come up with new and innovative ideas, and work effectively with a team.
• Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to collaborating with management and engineering to define and implement innovative UX solutions for the defined product vision, visuals, and experience for new and existing features.
• Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
Provides analysis, counsel, regulatory support, quality assurance, environment, health and safety, facility security and emergency response services, and regulatory and compliance technical training services to the organization. Individuals within this job family analyze regulatory aspects of operations activity, and recommend actions that maximize efficiencies and profits, ensure high product quality and provide the highest level of customer service. This job family is intended to accommodate 1) jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job families within the job group; 2) jobs that are not covered by a defined job family within the job group; 3) managerial roles spanning more than one family that are not broad enough in scope and impact to be assigned to the Business Unit/General Management job family within the Management job group.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out