UI/UX Designer / Architect
Siemens Technology India
Front End developer with UX design skills will be part of a Professional Services team and work efficiently with product owner, architect and other key partners to develop and deliver the best user experience and bespoke apps to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives. This person will be responsible for the design as well as developing the UX/UI. This Person needs to have a creative, innovative, and inspiring personality with phenomenal empathy and strong passion for design.
Your new role – exciting and future oriented
• Act as the ultimate authority on an UX to address business problems. Provides direction for an UX and implementation activities for internal and external customers
• Author UI/ UX functional requirement specifications and develop appealing web and mobile (Android and IOS) based applications.
• Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface to build quality mock-ups and prototypes on tight timelines
• Promote usability… standard methodologies and product expertise to Development team and advise and guide them how to implement UX/UI in their application portfolio and organization.
• Act as UX consultant to strategic Sales/Pre-Sales pursuits and Services projects, providing mentorship through the complexity of UX design options and the long-term roadmap for the solution.
• Translating business purposes and user needs into innovative and differentiating designs resulting into visually attractive, efficient and intuitive (mobile) user applications.
• Communicating those designs to customers as well as development team, not only sharing the results but also on why the designs came to be as they are.
Opportunity to work with new technologies
• Lead and Front End using HTML, CSS, JS and JS UI Frameworks. Low Code No Code experience a plus.
• Enabling our partners and customers by integrating UX in an Agile environment using product canvas, user journeys, mock-ups and great looking applications for our customers and prospect.
• Encouraging and enabling our developers by developing and sharing valuable UI/UX content, patterns and standard methodologies.
• Lead development of MVP with intent of exploring UX options and working on multiple exciting agile projects simultaneously.
• Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
• Apply DevOps methods and practices to develop and deploy to cloud platforms
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 7 to 10 years of work experience as a UX designer and front-end developer ideally within an Agile environment.
• Proven problem solving, process analytics and project management skills
• Experience with large Web and Mobile App (Android and IOS ) UX/UI development.
• Hands on Experience with Front End Development technologies and tools HTML, CSS, JS and UI frameworks such as React and Angular.
• Low Code No Code exposure a plus.
• Demonstrated experience in building UX output such as wireframes, design mock-ups, flow charts, functional specifications, and style guides.
• Experience with standard methodologies in user interaction design, visual representation of complex data, information architecture, and user interface conventions as applied to sophisticated business applications.
• Experience with UX prototyping tools and Graphic Tools such as Photoshop and UI/UX workflow execution tools.
• Proficient communication in English
• You are familiar with Knowledge Management strategies and concepts, tools and techniques and have applied / assessed those in multiple situations.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Hyderabad and you’ll need to go wherever this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire company – and the shape of things to come.
At Siemens, we continue to face the challenge of shaping a better future. To do this, we need the most innovative and diverse “digital minds” to develop the reality of tomorrow. Learn more about careers at Siemens Digital Industries Software here
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time