Agreeya Solutions India Private Limited
Title: Web Architect
Business: UK R&D, Insurance Products
Location: London, UK Office
The Web Architect role consolidates responsibility and accelerates vision and direction for UI and UX development for EXL’s eLissia, uLissia and Lissia platforms in the UK and European markets and the Life Digital Suite solution delivered globally.
This position will provide the Chief Architect and LDS team with a leader and SME to own, define and drive technology and product usability elements of the roadmap and provide expertise, best practices and innovative thinking to allow the LDS user interface to challenge the best currently available in the market.
This position is a multi-level role and will require hands on technology, design and architecture and UI/UX best practice and innovation experience and evangelization. Supporting the strategic direction of the product, challenging the status quo, mentoring the wider team and engaging with… leadership.
In addition to the design, technical and development and platform centric facets of this role, there will also be engagement with the solutions team to define and implement an OOTB user journey that will demonstrate the capabilities of the product and utilize the innovative features and thought leadership of modern cutting edge process.
Communicating and selling the approach and product.
EXL’s Insurance product development organization is part of EXL Solutions, an exciting and dynamic software solutions group focused on building EXL’s commercial go-to-market products across multiple industry verticals including Insurance, Healthcare, Finance Services, and more. We empha innovation, world-class delivery and leading-edge technologies and thinking as a competitive advantage in our markets.
• Responsible for the vision and direction in relation to the development of the LDS Platform User Interface and its associated technologies
• Contributes to the technical and product roadmap that defines platform features and enhancements for delivery in relation to user interface elements
• Responsible for standardization of user interface components, design patterns and supporting processes.
• Working with product owner to ensure that UI/UX requirements are considered as part of the DOR for development activities
• Participate in and lead formal technology evaluations, technology proof of concept development, client demonstrations and presentations in respect of ui/ux functionality
• Actively participate in business requirements elaboration phases
• Facilitate knowledge transfer of functionality and frameworks to build wider skillsets and team capabilities
Expected Qualifications and Past Experiences:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.E./B. Tech preferred)
• 10+ years’ experience in commercial software product development within user interface design and development
• Ability to communicate confidently to build meaningful internal and external relationships
• Widely read in the area of UI and UX with a good understanding of current and future trends
• Background in agile processes, incremental improvements within product development of platforms
• Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
• Extensive hands on demonstrable experience of UI technologies and frameworks such as (Angular, Vue, React, Bootstrap, Foundation, sass)
• Understanding of e2e supporting technologies that support sdlc and devops such as eclipse plugins, “cloud, jasmine, protractor, karma
• Understanding of surrounding tools and processes for UX such as storyboarding and technologies such as balsamiq