TheDataTeam – Data Engineer – Java/Scala/Hadoop
Position – Data Engineer(DE)
Overall Experience – 4 to 6 years
Relevant exper – 2+ years
Job location – Only Chennai/Bangalore
Immediate joiners preferred
Role Description :
TheDataTeam is looking for a Data Engineer to join full-time and execute on its product and service portfolio involving Hadoop and the larger Big Data ecosystem.
The Data Engineer will be a hands-on person responsible for designing, prototyping and implementing solutions that support a wide variety of data processing, data science and analytics needs. The platform is built using various components of the Hadoop stack to support batch as well as real-time data processing scaling to very high volumes of data.
TheDataTeam offers high-impact work in the areas of software engineering and data science that is challenging and at the same time richly rewarding. Find out more about us at our website and the company blog. Candidates who are self-motivated, can learn and adapt quickly, and proactively take ownership… are encouraged to apply.
Experience : 4-6yrs (flexible)
– Must have experience in Data pipeline and ETL (Hadoop/Data warehouse)
– Candidate should be well-versed in one programming language (Java/Python/Scala) and be able to “hack around” in a Linux environment with good debugging skills
– Should be well versed with at least one database (Mysql/Oracle/MongoDB/Postgres)
– Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Data engineer
– Must know the process of SDLC
– Experience in Cloud environment (GCP/AWS/Azure)
– Should have experience in the full life cycle of at least one application
– Minimum 1 real time data pipeline project experience
Responsibility : Developing and supporting
Good to have :
– Cloud environment (Azure, AWS, GCP)
– Write technical documentation
– Experience in Nifi