Team Lead/Consultant-Digital Marketing (Content Management)
Accenture in India
Skill required: Digital Marketing (Content Management) – Content Editor Copywriter
Designation: Team Lead/Consultant
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 7-11 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
Be a part of the Marketing Operations team that is leading the… managed services arm of Accenture. We power our client’s business through the integration of insights, data, and technology. We are focused on activating and scaling the best brand experiences, to deliver breakthrough marketing-led growth, cost-effectively, across all digital consumer touchpoints and channels. The value we bring to clients boosts their marketing efficiency and effectiveness that powers their growth. We’re looking to hire passionate and innovative leaders in Marketing Operations with deep domain expertise in digital marketing and delivering cutting edge marketing services across a range of clients and industries, bringing with them strong operations acumen and transformative leadership.
You will be working as part of the Digital Marketing team to understand and help clients market or services using digital technologies, mainly on the internet but also including mobile phones, display advertising and any other digital medium.
In this role as a content editor copywriter, you will evolve into a strategist and creator to produce some of the best digital content communications in the business. Working across retail products and a wide range of lifestyle categories. As well as producing top-notch copy you will be responsible for using the software tools to search trends, SEO to create response winning web content, and signposting to guide users through their purchasing considerations. You will also be responsible on a rolling basis for constant improvement, updates and data analysis and reporting of results to line managers and clients. You will take responsibility for checking facts, accuracy and restructuring and creating engaging copy and giving it the approval to go live. This role demands excellent English writing skills and grammar, an understanding of colloquial and friendly English language as opposed to formal, plus an ability to write in very distinctive brand styles.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Detail orientation
• Negotiation skills
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles And Responsibilities
• In this role, you need to analyze and solve moderately complex problems
• You are required to create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
• You are required to understand the strategic direction set by senior management, clearly communicate team goals, deliverables, and keep the team updated on change
• Your primary upward interactions are with your direct supervisor
• You may interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture
• You will be provided with guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
• The decisions that are made by you will often impact your team
• You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.