Sr Game Designer
Job Posting Title
Sr Game Designer
To design maths model for games, including return to player percentages, hit frequencies, standard deviations, and other metrics as appropriate for Digital iGaming for market across the Globe . The games will be hosted on web, iOS and Android platforms. Team member will be responsible for ensuring high quality standards of games being delivered.
What You’ll Do
• Responsible for all math model calculations for assigned games, including return to player percentages, hit frequencies, standard deviations, and other metrics as appropriate.
• Verifying and analyzing math models using programming tools.
• Collaborating with other Game Designers and Mathematicians on new ideas, game reviews and improvements to games in production.
• Peer reviewing other Game Designer and Mathematicians’ math models and documentation.
• Coming up with new game ideas with an insight of what can work well in market.
• Schedule and manage time efficiently – work with… agile development leaders to plan work
• Deliver assets on time to specification with a thorough and complete attention to detail
• Responsible for having peer reviews to check work for accuracy and quality
• Various other duties includes:
• Game Documentation as per business need
• Collaborate with multi-disciplined teams to achieve the highest quality games possible
• Follow guidelines set by management to manage / develop art assets to support business
• Bring in ideas/innovations to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes etc.
What We’re Looking For
• 3-5 years’ experience candidate with Bachelor’s degree (or higher) with a strong mathematical component and specializing in Statistics is a plus
• Proficiency in Excel.
• Programming skills desirable (C/C++ preferred).
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with global stakeholders
• Suggests ideas to improve the overall testing process in terms of tools, processes, test cases etc.
• World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
• Robust benefits package
• Global career opportunities
• All about the Player
• Talent Unleashed
• Collective Brilliance
• Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.