Specialist – User Insights & Analytics
BCG, Boston Consulting Group
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Understanding our internal customers’ behaviors is a critical driver of BCG’s Knowledge function’s prioritization of service offerings and platform enhancements. We sit on a wealth of information regarding employee knowledge activities and satisfaction, which can be harnessed to drive our strategy most effectively.
The User Insight Analytics – Specialist will be responsible for helping the business improve internal customer experience within the firm. As a part of this role, the specialist will be responsible for running internal employee engagement and satisfaction surveys and delivering usable metrics and analysis to help drive Knowledge organization’s business strategy.
Through use of analytical skills and strategic perspective, the analyst will improve user satisfaction and create more engagement with stakeholders. This role will involve a high level of interaction with Practice Areas, and other knowledge teams.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Execute and Manage the internal… engagement and satisfaction surveys
• Analyze quantitate as well as qualitative survey data to identify trends and generate meaningful insights for individual Practice Areas and other knowledge teams
• Design, develop, and complete analysis for regular user insights and strategic deep dives using survey data and text analytics tools
• Also explore, identify, and include relevant findings from other data sources (such as intranet analytics data, usage of BCG’s knowledge base)
• Monitor, manage, and fulfil ad hoc data requirements from Practice Areas and other knowledge teams
• Effectively prioritize and communicate user needs, make recommendations for platform or process changes, and influence various audiences
• Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional partners as necessary e.g., work with internal IT, Info. Sec, and software vendors to select, deploy, test and upgrade new solutions
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• 3-5 years of relevant work experience in primary market research, questionnaire development and survey data analysis
• Flair for quantitative data analysis and interpretation. Good understanding of end-to-end execution of research such as customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, segmentation, etc.
• Flair for qualitative data analyses and interpretation, using manual as well as tool-based text analysis
• Comfortable with processing structured and unstructured data from multiple sources, identify data anomalies, making intelligent assumptions, interpret findings, identify trends, and generate insights to answer business questions
• Proficient in MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint tools for data analysis and presenting purpose. Experience on data analytics tools such as Alteryx and SPSS.
• Adept at visualizing and presenting the findings in a meaningful manner
• Attention to detail, especially in all aspects of report making from research to preparation of presentation and client (internal) interaction
• Self-driven in proposing new analysis and reporting prospects to make the deliverables more impactful and useful for the Practice Areas and other knowledge teams.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred, with demonstrated high academic achievement, preferably in Information Management, Business Administration, or a related topic
YOU’LL WORK WITH
Our data analytics and artifical intelligence professionals mix deep domain expertise with advanced analytical methods and techniques to develop innovative solutions that help our clients tackle their most pressing issues. We design algorithms and build complex models out of large amounts of data.
The Knowledge organization works in close collaboration with the case teams and other groups within our firm to help create, retrieve, organize, and analyze the knowledge that enables BCG to deliver superior business value for clients.
Our role is to be a trusted partner and catalyst for all parts of BCG in building the development of knowledge as a core competitive advantage – and advancing our firm’s reputation as a global leader in business consulting.
Ultimately, our efforts create a firm-wide culture of knowledge sharing and collaboration