Software Engineer (Big Data)
Pune, Maharashtra (+1 other)
• Develop clever algorithms and pragmatic solutions to our data analytics problems.
• Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
• Develop and maintain API to support other teams in retrieving the metrics
• Work with other members to implement and integrate into our existing systems.
• Document and improve the solutions over time.
• Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
• Communicate with our business and technical teams to understand the analytics requirements.
• Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
• Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
• Minimum 2 – 5 years of experience.
• Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
• Experience with ad serving, ad tracking and optimization is a plus
• Strong in analytics and problem solving technique
• Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
• Able to work independently as… well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision;
• Work productively even under pressure;
• Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through;
• Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
• Must be proficient in either Python, Scala, Spark or NodeJS
• Proficiency in multiple languages listed above is a plus.
Knorex India focuses on Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in California, Singapore, Vietnam, Pune, and Thailand. They have a mid-size team that’s between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.knorex.com