Senior Specialist – Tick History
LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
The Datascope & Tick History Workflow Specialist focuses on providing specialized product support to our customers. Providing 2nd level customer support to external clients as well as direct engagement with privileged users from strategic accounts, acting as a point of reference for internal stakeholders, and actively looking to engage with any trading customers where possible. Key requirements of the role are to deliver exceptional levels of service through skills and knowledge associated with our product offerings and content across platforms. The ability to communicate clearly, articulately and with confidence to share this knowledge with clients and our colleagues is critical to this role. The role leverages innovative technologies to ensure global consistency of support tasks.
Your Typical Workday
• Interact with clients over calls to understand their requirements and resolve their complex product GUI/API & data issues.
• Access to Experts (Pre-sales): Coverage… check, coordinating with Sales and Account Teams to win deals and get involved in product demos whenever required.
• Work with Product Management to emphasize on client concerns (Log on JIRAs) and improve overall client experience.
• Handling displacement projects (On Boarding clients) by collaborating with Sales and Account Teams.
• Continuously enhance personal and business competencies to deliver higher levels of customer satisfaction.
• Manages and takes ownership of the resolution process for all customer content and product related issues.
• Identifies process inconsistencies and drives service improvements.
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Has a focus on enquiry resolution, a positive customer focused attitude at all times and ensuring that all the necessary action is taken to resolve a customer’s enquiry.
• Reviews, and updates as appropriate training material, process documents, database implementations, operations procedures, standards, and technical policies.
• Initiate ideas that will improve internal and client’s operational performance.
• Will be the point of contact for escalated and more complex issues on product functionality
• Knowledge Transfer to internal stake holders.
• 5+ year professional experience in the Financial Markets or in a customer services role. Fluent in Spoken and Written English.
• Must have willingness to interact with clients, product management & content management directly.
• Good problem management, troubleshooting and analytical skills
• Understanding of client needs and focusing on delivering results.
• Highly motivated and able to meet scheduled deadlines in a fast-paced, service-driven environment
• Strong Financial Markets knowledge on Equities, Derivatives and Fixed Income.
• Knowledge on Datascope Select Platform and Tick data.
• Working knowledge on APIs and Sql.
What’s In For You
Exposure to work with diverse market/industry participants: (Money Managers, Algo, Quant Traders and Trade Surveillance firms)
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise – and our purpose. You’ll be part of an organisation of over 25,000 people, spanning 70 countries. We recognise the individual perspectives each of our colleagues brings, and our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths. In supporting collaboration and creativity and encouraging new ideas across a diverse and inclusive workforce, we can improve how we are driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice