Senior Designer- UI/ UX
Product team at Harappa
The P-team is the magician behind Harappa’s platform and lives and breathes problem-solving. Harappa’s product philosophy – to understand users first and then create solutions – is executed by the P-team with a multidisciplinary approach. The team collaborates extensively with all other functions of Harappa to deliver our content and vision to learners. Constantly adapting Harappa’s platform to evolving needs, the P-team exemplifies the learning-to-learn mindset.
We are looking for a self-starting UI/ UX Designer to help us define the fusion of tech and design which delivers a delightful user experience. You’ll build beautiful and inspiring design experiences that help users discover and connect with the resources they need in truly innovative ways.
By joining our team, you’ll get the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of projects with a team of top designers in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, hybrid (technology/operations… environment. At Harappa, we push the boundaries of design every single day, and we’d love for you to take this even further!
We don’t cut corners, and we don’t make compromises—we build beautiful product designs that are polished and contribute seamlessly to user experience. We believe in pixel perfection.
The role requires both a ‘thinker’ and a ‘doer’, conceptualizing the overall creative ideas and owning the execution of those ideas. If you are passionate about creating innovative and inspiring digital experiences, we encourage you to apply!
• You will advocate for a good user experience across our digital touchpoints, ranging from website, social media, newsletters, etc. But most importantly, the App.
• You will ship high fidelity designs of new features and quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems.
• Partner with various teams at Harappa to ensure a seamless integration of the product experience and not just design.
• 4+ years of experience working as an interactive designer in an agency or in-house team, including experience with increasing responsibility and ‘hands on’ Mobile App + responsive web UI experience.
• Proficiency with various prototyping tools (such as Sketch, InVision), as well as knowledge of HTML and CSS. An understanding of the full stack of plugins that enable good design on the development front such as Zeplin is a must.
• An understanding that phenomenal experiences come from collaborative decision-making with front-end developers, engineers, researchers, content strategists, and other disciplines.
• A deep understanding of the end to end iterative UX process (personas, scenarios, wireframing, and high fidelity visuals).
• A passion for solving design problems while – owning all facets of design (strategy, art direction, interaction design, and research).
• Outstanding UI abilities, a keen eye for good design shown, and an extensive portfolio of live projects.
• Experience working in a fast-moving, cross-functional environment.
• You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Harappa. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do