Position : Data Science Developer
Job Description :
– We are looking for a data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
– Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our product.
– Build and maintain FinTech Strategy data architecture, software, and model libraries, and process routines.
– Conceptualize, code, and implement new analytic processes for IMFS using Big Data technologies.
– Explore developing financial technologies and data science techniques and machine learning applications.
– A mathematical mindset of interpreting the data, Statistics, Data Analytics, Data Mining and Machine Learning are non-negotiables.
– Fluency in programming languages with the knowledge of Database querying languages like SQL, statistical programing… language, R, Python, skills in data extraction and hypothesis testing are central.
Skills and Qualifications :
– Passion for data science & the quality of taking pride in one’s work
– In depth knowledge of Advanced Analytics like predictive, forecasting, descriptive modelling, Machine Learning, deep learning.
– Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms including classification, regression and clustering techniques
– Excellent working knowledge of Python
– Expertise in Advanced Analytics
– Proficiency in credit risk management principles