Senior Android Developer
A strong mental health revolution is taking place globally and MindPeers is making waves by giving India and South East Asia their first self-care mental health tech platform. Its combination of deep technology and trusted professionals is making mental wellness affordable, measurable and qualitative for every individual.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API’s.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Preferred Skillset and Experience:
• 4-6 years of experience in Android mobile applications development with sound understanding of Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java… Kotlin, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger
• Hands-on experience in building mobile applications android (6 to 10) – native applications
• Working knowledge of MVP and MVVM Android Architectures
• Expert in using of design patterns, data structures and algorithms
• Expert in UI components & controls: Widgets, Fragments, etc.
• Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
• Good experience on Web Service Integration (REST, JSON, XML), Cloud technologies – AWS, FCM
• Experience in using Firebase Analytics, location and social APIs, payment gateway, SMS gateway, QR code and Barcode libraries
• Exposure to scm tools like git, CI/CD of android systems, code coverage tools like SonarQube,etc.
• Always updated on Google’s guidelines on android and related systems
• Good to have knowledge of hybrid platforms like Cordova, Ionic, React Native, Flutter, etc
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
MindPeers focuses on Health and Wellness, Digital Health, Ecommerce, and Mental Health. Their company has offices in Delhi. They have a small team that’s between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.mindpeers.co