RINA is a multinational Group and global provider of classification, certification, testing, and inspection and training services to assist clients in a wide range of business sectors as Marine, Energy, Transport & Infrastructures, Business Assurance, Environment and Innovation, head quartered in Genoa, Italy. The company has developed the best competencies and combined them with its own values of integrity and responsibility, gained in more than over 160 years of experience, into a way of working that meets the highest expectations in the market.
RINA India Private Limited is a fully owned subsidiary of RINA Group Italy, having its head quarter at Mumbai with a branch office in other major cities in India, is looking for dynamic and multitasking personnel as Accountant, to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Based at : Marol… Mumbai
Report to : Senior Accountant & Finance
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the accountant’s day to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects
• CA with proven experience as an accountant
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Microsoft DYNAMICS AX)
• Based on qualification and experience, best in industry