Government of Tamil Nadu
Senior Accountant Jobs in Chennai at Directorate For Welfare Of The Differently Abled Persons – Apply NowGovernment of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Government of Tamil Nadu) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Graduate for the position of Senior Accountant. To Apply for the job posting from Government of Tamil Nadu, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name:Government of Tamil Nadu
Post Name:Senior Accountant
No of Posts:1
Salary:35,000 (Per Month )
Experience:5 – 1fresher year
Selection Procedure:Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply:
1. Potential candidates having significant experience in similar assignments may submit their detailed CV with a cover letter.
2. The CV should be based on the fact that the candidate will have to substantiate with original documents during the selection process, failing which… their candidature will be rejected.
3. The initial period of the contract shall be 12 months with the possibility of further extension subject to the performance of selected candidates, availability of funds and requirement of Project.
4. Potential candidates may submit their detailed CV with a cover letter through email addressed to: Project Director – RIGHTS Project cum Directorate for Welfare of the Differently Abled, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Lady Willingdon College Campus, Chennai-600005.
6. Hard-copy of the application may be sent to: Project Director-RIGHTS Project cum Director, Directorate for Welfare of the Differently Abled, No.5, Kamarajar Salai, Lady Willingdon College Campus, Chennai-600005.
7. Last Date For The Submission On Applications Is