Product Engineer – Android
TechTree IT Systems
Experience – 3+ years
Job Location – Belgaum/Bangalore, Karnataka
Role: A Product Engineer – Android at TechTree IT Systems involved in Building and Designing advanced Android applications for Android platform. Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features. Continuous evaluation, discovery and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
• Development of mobile Android based apps.
• Deal with client’s data, feeds and designs.
• Cooperation with other development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
• Ability to work on a project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
• On-going maintenance of existing projects.
• Mentoring and coaching junior developers ‘technically’.
• Build and lead team, manage people and products/projects.
• Work independently and/or… with the overall lead to come-up with estimates, design, plan and resource assignments.
• Should have worked enterprise applications like banking apps, augmented reality apps, retail apps.
• Should have hands-on knowledge on development of financial apps.
• The candidate must have knowledge in Android NDK & Native application.
• Must be familiar with C & C++
• Able to use NDK source code in java using JNI.
• Candidates should be familiar in creating android library projects written in Java and C++.
• Web services.
• Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java, Java ME, XML.
• Minimum 5 project cycles completed on Android SDK.
• Exposure of working Android version 5.0 and above.
• Exposure of third-party libraries like (Retrofit, Glide, and Picasso).
• Exposure and working knowledge of Room/Realm based SQLite Framework in Database.
• Knowledge of Firebase Platform and working.
• Knowledge of REST API’’s and JSON.
• Sound knowledge of overall Android architecture.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
• An eye for great design and user experiences.
• Hard-working and a fast learner.
Good to have
• 1. Android architecture component knowledge.
• 2. Android Jetpack Libraries.
• 3. Databinding and Rx(Reactive) Android.
• 4. Unit Testing framework in Android (Mockito and Espresso), Constraint layout.
• 5. Kotlin.
Job Category: Product Engineer – Android
Job Type: Full Time
Mumbai: Belagavi Bengaluru