Near is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team as we scale globally. You will be a key member of the Analytics & Research team, delivering critical data-driven insights across the organization as well as partners. You will be responsible for extracting data from various sources, building intelligence from it, and presenting it in an appealing manner to empower effective data-driven decision-making through surfacing the most relevant insights from data; through reporting, analysis, and optimization.
You will be part of one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies – a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
– Undertake analytics tasks and complete it within deadlines.
– Deep understanding of different data sources and using the best of it for the use cases.
– Optimize code for maximum efficiency.
– Collaborate with product managers and suggest appropriate solutions for analytics… deliverables.
– Get feedback and build solutions for users and customers.
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
– Synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data insights that deepen our understanding of our product performance and user behavior.
– Support cross functional teams with data reports and insights.
– Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies and skills.
Skills and Requirements
– You should hold a B.Tech/M.Tech degree.
– 2-5 Years of experience; should have worked with SQL, Python.
– Should be adept at understanding business requirements and translating them into code.
– Should have proven record of prior BI/reporting experience.
– Expertise in analyzing data and querying authoring.
– Experience in structured analysis and query optimization in SQL.
– Experience with Big Data Technologies and any Data Visualization tools will be a big plus.
– Passionate about learning new technologies.
– Exceptional problem solving, analytical and organizational skills with an eye for detail.
Perks and Benefits
– Complete medical cover for employees and their family including parents.
– Free access to Near’s cafeteria.
– Personal day off for women employees.
– Tax savers option like Flexi benefits – meal, communication, fitness, etc.
Near is the world’s largest source of intelligence on people and places, processing data from over 1.6 billion monthly users across 44 countries. The Near Platform powers data-driven marketing and enrichment offerings through a suite of SaaS products. The users of the platform can leverage audience, spatial, retail, among other data in a privacy-led environment.
Founded in 2012, Near is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo, and Sydney. Near is backed by leading investors including Sequoia Capital, JP Morgan Private Equity Group, Cisco Investments, Telstra Ventures, and Greater Pacific Capital. Visit www.near.co to find out more