myUpchar.com – Android Developer/Senior Developer – Java/SDK/Kotlin
New Delhi, Delhi (+1 other)
Who we are :
– myUpchar is the largest health company in India, co-founded by Stanford University alumni Rajat Garg and Dr. Manuj Garg. The team has worked at Amazon and Boston Consulting Group, among other leading global firms. Currently, the platform serves 1.4 crore people every month. myUpchar is improving the lives of people every day by increasing healthcare awareness, providing access to doctors and other medical services anytime and anywhere across India.
– myUpchar raised its Series A round of funding in August 2018 from Nexus Venture Partners, Omidyar Network, and Shunwei Capital. Previously, prominent investors like Mohit Saytanand, Rajan Anandan, and Alok Mittal participated in the seed round in September 2017.
– We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our business application.
Responsibilities and Duties :
– Proficient… knowledge on Android SDK, Java, Kotlin
– Relevant experience in android application development
– Experience in implementing secure, transactional applications integrated with web-based services.
– Experience in performance tuning and optimizing for constrained mobile devices.
– Excellent technical issue diagnosis and problem-solving skills.
– Familiarity with UI/UX design within the mobile environment.
– Experience in the design, development, and testing of individual modules using Agile methodologies.
– Proficient in developing optimized UI for different android versions and devices.
– Experience in publishing applications with at least one published application for Android in Google Play Store.
Desired Candidate Profile :
– Experience: 1yrs-5yrs
– Good Communication and Interpersonal skill
UG : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, B.Sc – Any Specialization
PG : M.Tech – Any Specialization, MCA – Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization