This position involves working in a team of high calibre MEP (Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing) Professionals including 3D Spatial MEP Coordinators, MEP Revit Designers, 3D MEP Modellers working on a variety of International MEP BIM, Revit & CAD Design Development projects for Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail & Institutional Sectors. This role involves working on international & high profile projects involving the following aspects:
• Ability to create detailed MEP Drawings or Models using Revit.
• Ability to understand various MEP drawings / Plans / Sections.
• Should have sound knowledge of various aspects of building services including HVAC, Mechanical Pipework for heating & domestic water supplies, gases and drainage systems.
• Ability to speak / write in English will be considered as an advantage.
• Ability to work on Navisworks will be considered a plus
• 2+ years of working in an HVAC / Piping Drafting & Design… environment using Revit
• ITI/NCTVT Certified HVAC / Electrical / Plumbing Draftsman with relevant experience
About The Company:
XS CAD is a UK-based Architectural and MEP (M&E) pre-construction CAD & BIM services provider with an ISO 9001:2015 certified global delivery Centre in Mumbai, India. With additional presence in the US, Canada and Australia we have a global reach that allows us to provide services to customers in a number of geographical locations with the added benefit of local knowledge and expertise. Set up to serve the retail, homebuilder, architectural, building services (MEP) and construction sectors with high-quality architectural and engineering CAD and BIM solutions, XS CAD is already established as one of the leading pre-construction planning services companies in the UK and in India. For more information, please visit – www.xscad.com.
What We Offer:
XS CAD offers a fulfilling working environment which is respectful and ethical. We value each one of our team members and work hard to ensure that this association is fruitful for the Team Member as well as the Organization.
This is a career opportunity for someone seeking a stable and a progressive association.
Our well-designed office infrastructure with latest hardware and software allows our team members to perform and grow professionally.
With the help of our in-house, internationally certified training division as well as an innovation team, we strongly focus on training & learning of our Team Members on the latest tools & trends.
Culture of discussing & implementing a planned career growth path with your Leader.
Transparent fixed and variable compensation policies to ensure that the association is productive