Manager – Big Data
Manager – Big Data – HEA003115
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Big Data
In this role, we are looking for a commerce graduate / Postgraduate in Finance with prior data handling experience. In this role, you will be encouraged to work on deadlines, in a fast paced business environment while being a standout colleague.
Prior Commercial Analytics in sales/orders reporting / MIS experience in the BPO Industry with Access skills experience will be preferred
• Configuring and maintaining Hadoop-based platforms for Big Data parallel processes
• Using advanced techniques (indexing, caching… estimating, etc.) to improve code efficiency
• Gathering and sequencing business and technical requirements
• Integrating data analytics into larger software, hardware, and networking ecosystems. Solving complex data and processing issues in client environments
• Learning new methods, frameworks, and languages to deliver efficient solutions to clients
• Presenting complex technical solutions in the AML/KYC/EDD domain. Working closely with client technical POCs from Jr-level to C-Suite to understand strategic and tactical needs, challenges, and goals and design and deliver solutions to meet them Qualifications
• M.Com / MBA / M.Sc. Statistics
• Meaningful work experience Preferred qualifications
• Experience with Big Data & Data Analytics. Experience with Java, Scala, or Python
• Experience using distributed and parallel computing technologies, including Hadoop, MapReduce, or Spark, to write batch and streaming analytic processing jobs
• Experience using NoSQL database systems, Experience implementing and using Elasticsearch or a similar indexer
• Experience with fast-paced development or delivery teams. Ability to learn quickly and work independently. Outstanding technical communications skills
• Experience with git and git-flow, machine learning algorithms, statistics, operations research or data analysis
• Experience working with other big data technologies (Kafka, Neo4J, Flink, Ignite, etc.) and implementing rapid response query solutions on Big Data platforms, including indexing for combinations and variations of temporal, spatial, and textual
• Experience with relational databases, including SQL
• Experience with exposing query and analytic capabilities as RESTful services
• Experience with R or statistical modeling software
• Experience architecting and implementing Analytic solutions for large scale data processing. Familiarity with visualization and user interface technologies
• MS degree. Experience guiding and leading technical conversations Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Master’s / Equivalent
Jul 23, 2020, 9:16:56 AM
Master Skills List Operations
Job Category Full Time