Lead Associate – UX/UI Designer-ITO040428
Lead Consultant – UX/UI Designer
Function : Digital
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Lead Consultant – UX/UI Designer
UI/UX designer who can create seamless interfaces taking into account client demands and user requirements.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
•… Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
Qualifications we seek in you!
• BE in Computer Science or equivalent
• UX design experience.
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, UXPin and Zeplin.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Team player with great communication skills.
• You should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and what problems they’re solving
• Solid understanding of UX fundamentals
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
• Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
• Understanding of common software development practices
• Skill in Adobe products (Photoshop and illustrator), and PowerPoint. Experience in Prototype applications is a plus.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter , Facebook , LinkedIn , and YouTube .
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Nov 24, 2021, 6:56:16 AM
Master Skills List