Investor Grievances Manager
Kotak Securities Limited, founded in 1994, is one of the largest stock broking firm, offering services to Indian retail and institutional investors across the Indian markets. Through a tie-up with partner brokers, the company also provides direct access to the US markets. Kotak Securities Limited (KSL) is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited and the stock broking arm of the Kotak Mahindra Group. Kotak Securities has a national footprint of 154 branches and 1,450 franchisees & satellite offices across 350 cities in India serving 7.43 lakh customers as on 31st March, 2021. KSL today provides a wide array of services including investment options in equities, derivatives (equities, commodities, currency), and mutual funds. It also offers research services, margin trade funding, depository services, and third-party products like insurance for all its customers.
• Investigate the complaints received and reply to the client or the regulators as… the case may be.
• Liase with exchange on matters pertaining to the customer complaints forwarded by the exchange.
• Attend the Investor grievance redressal meetings called by Exchange.
• Send monthly investor grievance report to NSDL, CDSL.
• Co-ordinate within the company with different departments, to address / resolve the grievances of the clients.
• Give continuous feedback to all departments on steps to be taken to reduce complaints.
• Certification Compliance.
• Gaduate /Post graduate with 2-3 years of work experience with good understanding of stock market
• Should have very good written communication skills.
• Need to have good Analytical abilities and problem solving attitude.
• Should be a self-starter, proactive, target oriented and a team worker.
• Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills.
• Legal back ground will be an added advantage.
• Should have cleared NISM compliance/operations module
Interested candidates can send in their applications to [email protected]