Tata Consultancy Services
· Responsible to work as GL Accountant. To assist finance accounting team for all GL related matters. Ensure timely submission and accuracy of financial and management reports. Responsibilities:
· GST checking and quarterly working files preparation.
· Fixed asset checking – coordinate with BSC and IT/Admin/Procurement on documentation completeness; Year end fixed asset movement working for audit/tax computation.
· AP – coordinate with BSC to clear old outstanding’s in AP aging; assist with year end audit by providing supporting documentation.
· BS schedule – coordinate with BSC to tidy up (including payroll burden?)
· WSH book maintenance and year end audit, including payment instructions.
· Assist GL lead on the day to day operations, month end closing process and draft journals, posting & reconciliations to ensure proper compliance with accounting standards
· Assist in statutory audits and prepare necessary schedules required for audit and help draft the… financial statements
· Assist and prepare timely submission of monthly and quarterly management reports required. Assist with inputs for cash flow forecasting reports
· Analyse keys accounts and explain variances for month end.
· Ensure accurate coding of expenses and sample check invoices for correctness.
· Prepare journal voucher for General Ledger
· Complete assigned reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts and reviewed properly on monthly basis
· Verification of AP invoices and any staff expense claims (e.g. project type enquiries, Coding etc)
· Assist in forecasting / budget exercises pertaining to cash flows.
· Support GL lead with tax agents queries and local tax matters.
· Assist in preparation of file Estimated Chargeable Income tax computation
· Assist with company secretary matters as required.
· Assist with Hyperion month end activities as required, including HFM schedules and loads. · Assist with the preparation of any ad-hoc reports / assignments as requested
Oracle R12 and Hyperion HFM