Game Programmer – Senior Level
BuMo3DR is a leading XR platform and Product applications company (combining AR, VR, MR and everything in between) that leverages gaming technology and builds state of the art XR solutions. Through our XR platform, we help enterprises bring their products to life, digitally!!
BuMo3DR was founded with the core mission of helping enterprises build, sell, train, and
maintain world class products backed by the latest and the best the technology has to offer.
With a versatile set of services, we work with businesses from different industries. Be it big or
small, start-up or enterprises we have the right digital strategy to help our customers accelerate
and grow their businesses multiple times. Our clientele consists of fortune 500 companies in the
field of Medical Diagnostic, Automation, Oil and Gas, Heavy Equipment and Real Estate
Website : https://bumo3dr.com/
BuMo3DR is on the lookout for talented game programmers for XR platform to develop… Products which will be used by high end companies.
• Experience with any game engine.
• Proficient in C++ and other programming languages commonly used in-game production.
• Have a deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, operating systems and strong 3d Mathematical skills.
• Diverse knowledge in different aspects of gameplay engineering such as gameplay systems, user interface, AI, or networking.
• 4+ years of programming experience.
• Strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with the entire development life cycle from gathering requirements to launching.
• Able to think creatively and resolve technical challenges and limitations.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels, both on a technical and creative basis.
• Strong time management & organization skills.
• Strong teamwork ethic
Role & Responsibility:
• Responsible for building out the functionality for specific aspects of the game to achieve the goals set by the Director.
• Responsible for building foundational code that can be expanded on for years to come.
• Have a deep understanding of Unreal, C++, and can easily read through and expand on an existing code base, and communicate with other engineers.
• Work with other engineers and designers to create the best user experience.
• Maintain high-quality coding standards.
• Tackle difficult technological challenges and problems.
Good To Have:
• Experience with mobile platforms.
• Unity / Unreal.
• Experience with Unreal Asset Pipeline.
• Shading Languages a plus.
• Understanding of the entire 3D rendering pipeline.
• A hybrid, flexible work model
• Competitive Salary
• Work From Home
• Bonus (If Applicable