Full Stack Developer – PHP & Flutter
Job Description: Full Stack Developer
We are a global modest fashion e-commerce company. We are currently operating in more than 130 countries and providing the content in seven languages: Turkish, Arabic, English, French, German, Bahasa Indonesian, and Malay by adapting to their local preferences. We bring fashion and technology together with iconic brand and smart operations to create great value for our customers. We invest in each and every customers experience. We strongly believe in putting people first our customers, our teams, our partners.We are looking for new talents to join our Technology team as a Technologist. Are you a technology enthusiast and looking for a new challenge and likes to work within a dynamic, exciting, innovative, scaling up working environment? You might be the one for us.
Youll Spend Time On The Following
• Replatform using strangler pattern a website under high-traffic.
• Create large-scale distributed systems out of micro-services and… micro-frontends.
• You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality and reliable software for customers as early as
• You will work with modern programming languages and technologies.
• You will work with a highly autonomous team in a non-hierarchical environment.
• Responsibility on all software development cycles.
• Work with open-minded people.
Heres What Were Looking For
• Experienced in modern languages and frontend technologies, preferably in Golang, Vuejs and/or Flutter. Strong computer science skills. Passionate about technology and self-learning. Passionate about problem-solving. Knowledge of different software development methodologies and paradigms You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code using test-driven design and acceptance test-driven design. Understanding reliable software delivery processes. Experience in Linux. Understanding distributed systems. Awareness of the importance of metrics such as lead time,change failure ratio, mean time to recovery and deployment frequency