Front Office, Senior Associate
Who We Are Looking For
State Street’s Global Markets division (SSGM) is looking for a very experienced candidate to join its Client Onboarding team in Hyderabad, India. The candidate will be part of a client services support team focused on servicing clients.
The SSGM Onboarding team will support the clients and accounts onboarding process. It will work closely with the North America onshore teams to (i) ensure that regulatory and internal underwriting requirements are met, (ii) manage onboarding time and (iii) continue to offer clients a high-quality onboarding service
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Markets (SSGM). When owners and managers of institutional assets need research, trading, securities lending and innovative portfolio strategies, they turn to SSGM business unit. As our investment research and trading arm, SSGM’s number one goal is to enhance and preserve our clients’ portfolio values by applying… technology, optimizing trading, and linking asset classes and markets across the world.
Join us if making your mark in the capital markets industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What You Will Be Responsible For
As a Senior Associate you will
• Oversee, direct and coordinate activities of the SSGM Onboarding teams including:
• Coordinating Account Setup
• Coordinating Legal Agreement Schedules and Storage
• Coordinating with CSO team
• Act as a key point of contact for the North America leads of the each of the seven teams to ensure appropriate prioritization, high level or support and timely resolution of open items,
• Must be able to work as part of a team to ensure all work is completed within designated timeframes
• Strong organizational and customer service skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions; and the ability to foster an environment of open communication.
• Ability to work collaboratively with other business units.
• Must be able to multi-task and reprioritize as time critical issues arise with an ability to manage multiple priorities with simultaneous deadlines
• Strong attention to detail in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills are required
• Understanding of Regulatory onboarding, Dodd Frank and EMIR is a plus
• What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
• 4+ years of relevant experience
• Excellent communication skills in oral and written forms
• Strong team player and good professional interaction with other team members and workgroups
• Experience with managing collaborative processes and working across different departments
• Strong problem-solving skills and “can do” attitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to identify and appropriately escalate issues and risks
• Excellent attention to detail
• Education & Preferred Qualifications
• College degree in Business or related studies required
• About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Job ID: R-687267