Rooftop is looking for young and bright minds for its upcoming innovative, never-experienced-before app platform for virtual art experiences.
Job Description –
We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design and performance for the position of Flutter developer. Flutter developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of design and user experience requirements, optimizing applications for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across the application, among other duties.
Flutter developers are required to work in teams alongside back-end developers, graphic designers, and user experience designers to ensure all elements of application creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using the Flutter framework
• Maintain existing codebases
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Integrate user-interfaces… elements developed by other developers
• Build user interfaces designed by UI/UX designers
• Integration of data storage solutions
• Integrate various third party/in-house APIs
• Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions
• Collaborate closely with the teams of PMs, QAs, and other developers
• Participate in software architecture, design discussions, and code reviews
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skill & Qualifications –
• Desire to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely (when required)
• Must have built at least one Android and/or iOS apps with Flutter
• Proven Working experience in software / mobile development – Android or iOS
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
• Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial
• Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
• Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
About Rooftop –
Rooftop is India’s leading online learning platform for live art workshops and professionally curated art courses. Through this app, we have made a thriving virtual world where people can co-create, learn and experience the power of art. We have made a unique ecosystem of like-minded artists where they can share and explore different dimensions of traditional as well as contemporary art. Rooftop is a one-stop destination for live art experiences, professional master courses and recorded art experiences.
Why join Rooftop –
• Leading company in the niche experiences space working on innovative products
• Young and lean team working from different parts of India
• Career growth and strong leadership – Fact: 75% of our employees started as interns and more than 50% of the workforce have been promoted twice in the last 12 months.
• Funded by Mumbai based Kamaai Capital
Work Culture at Rooftop –
Rajasthan Studio promotes a friendly work culture and believes in curating experiences for the team by the team. From weekly fun and engaging internal experiences & sessions to fam-jam parties and more.
What we offer –
• Social gatherings – E-gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues
• Free Friday beers/drinks – Friday is something special, let’s enjoy it together
• Skill development sessions – We want to take you from good to great by both hosting and attending sessions.
• Finance Classes – Educating about finances, investments, and savings
• Relaxed or no dress code – The comfort of home, everywhere*
• E-Library Access – Ebooks and more to read, learn, or just for leisure.
• Gaming Contests
• OTT Subscriptions