Flutter App Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain Flutter and Dart projects by writing clean and concise code, addressing bugs, adding functionality, testing applications for correctness.Work closely and participate in the design and implementation of our applications.
• Collaborate with a team to identify, investigate, and solve problems that have impact on overall product performance.
• In collaboration with Product Owner determine priorities for new features.
• Develop high quality code following best practices throughout development lifecycle.
Desired Candidate Profile
• We’re looking for a developer with expertise in Flutter and Dart.
• Things we value: excellence, knowledge, work ethic, collaboration, communication skills.
• You should have completed at least one full app in which you used Flutter.
• Familiarity with WebRTC
• Familiarity with design systems
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
• Strong understanding of Dart, its… quirks, and workarounds
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates
• Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Good understanding of UI rendering behavior and performance
• Experience in programming in Android and iOS is a big plus