Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
For more details please visit :- www.toppr.com
Here’s the link to our blog and a presentation to help you know a little more about us.
• Job Location – UAQ Business Center (UAQ Square), 1st floor, Barracks Junction, WestHill, Calicut: 673001
We are looking for a finance executive to supervise, track and… evaluate day-to-day activities.
• Managing Accounts Receivable and Payable
• Cheques collection, posting entries and deposit
• Processing vendor payments and employee reimbursements/incentives
• Petty cash management
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the finance department
• Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
• Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
• Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
• Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
• Meet financial accounting objectives
• Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
• Handle GST related computations
• Manage and coordinate lead allocation
• Should good in Petty cash management, Vendor payments, Bank Reconciliation, Cash collections & deposits
• Hands on experience in Advanced excel
• Good communication skills
Please note :-Will also be expected you to do MIS reports for AGM/GM (Sales Coordinator role) so, looking candidate who knows excel very well