Executive Assistant/ Project Manager
Amrop is a leading global firm in the leadership services space with presence in over 50 countries.
Amrop India office is a highly reputed smart firm, over last 2 decades, we have worked with leading Indian and Multinational corporations in shaping their leadership teams through our work in –
– Executive Search – Helping clients appoint C Level edge leaders – Leaders for What’s Next.
– Board Practice – Appointing board directors, board research and advisory.
– External Succession – De-risking and Taking leadership teams to next level by creating external succession pipeline and program.
We believe in growing people from within and have a performance-oriented, intense culture that promotes meritocracy, learning agility and client orientation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Partners including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing… correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
– Planning, coordinating and ensuring the Partner’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role with both internal & external stakeholders, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Partners
– Researching, prioritizing, and following up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Partners, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determining appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
– Working closely and effectively with the Partner group to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
– Successfully completing critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Partners.
– Providing a bridge for smooth communication between the Partner’s office and internal stakeholders.
Project Management Support
– Actively providing support in running client projects via effective project management – adhering to deliverable timelines, compliances, research support prior to meetings.
Business Development Support
– Facilitating the Partner’s business development initiatives/client meetings across Industry Practice groups at Amrop.
– Follow-ups with internal stakeholders on client commitments / BD efforts.
– Supporting in Research prior to client meetings.
Wealth Management Support
– Analyze financial information to determine strategies for meeting the firm’s financial objectives.
– Manage financial portfolio and provide investment suggestions
– Updating all the compliances regarding finance and investment
– Periodically determine any changes in the financial status.
– Prepare or interpret the information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries, or income projections.
– An internal movement to the Research team and/or in other Business support roles at Amrop provided the individual demonstrates the right skill sets & attitude.
Education & Experience Requirements
• Academic background – open but high quality academic credentials
• One to four years of project management / coordinator experience in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Prior EA experience is preferred but not mandatory.
• Must have a proactive, eager-to-learn mind-set and an ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders.
• Business Analyst experience would be preferred
Work Timings: Day shift, 5 days week (except 1 Saturday in a month