PlanetSpark is building the World Leader in Communication Skills for children in the age groups of 4 to 14 years, setting them up for a bright future and making them ready for careers of tomorrow regardless of what profession they choose.
Currently focused on English-language-based capabilities, PlanetSpark’s Public Speaking and Creative Writing Programme builds communication skills in kids and helps them become effective speakers and writers. The program is delivered through a network of trained professionals over our proprietary technology platform.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Willing to work online from home and teach kids public speaking and communication skills.
• Conducting demo classes and full time 1:1 batch for new students present across the globe.
• This position in Planetspark offers you to train kids from grade 1 to 8 and build creative, confident and effective communicators ready for their careers for tomorrow using Planetspark learning methodology
•… We have different time slots available depending upon the region you are willing to serve.
Eligibility Criteria :
• 1yr minimum teaching experience required (we accept all kinds of teaching experiences including home or private tuitions.)
• Flexibility of teaching according to your preferable timings.
• Must be a graduate in any field/stream.
• Good language proficiency and knowledge about its vocabulary usage
• If you’re looking to pursue a career in ed-tech, Planetspark is the place for you, and we’d love to have you join our team.
To Know more about the hiring process, feel free to contact at [email protected]