Digital Marketing Manager
Full Job Description:
Desired Candidate Profile
· Managing all aspects of digital marketing media including the website, SEO, SEM, digital
advertising, social & email marketing.
· Identify the trends and insights to deliver creative growth strategies and deliver them in a measurable value
· Build detailed buyer persona, understanding buyer and end-user inside-out & buying criteria Manage paid campaigns, email, social media
· Explore new acquisition funnels across platforms, devices, and content to reduce cost per lead and overall cost per acquisition
· Have a thorough knowledge of search ranking factors and critical updates.
Ensure maximum impact in the customer journey with the digital marketing programs with sales & marketing plan
· Provide the guidance and tools to drive additional qualified traffic to the brand
Create engagement modules with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & other social media
· Extensive experience executing and Optimizing Campaigns within… Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
· Data-Driven And Very Analytical – Can Both Analyze A Marketing Funnel To Size Different Growth Opportunities, Build Tests To Measure Impact, And Synthesize Complex Results Into Actionable Recommendations For Growth.
· The candidate must be-
· Excellent in communication skills, both oral and written
· Having a good hands knowledge on core subject concepts
Roles and Responsibilities
4+ years of experience in managing SEM campaigns at scale
– Detail-oriented and analytical
– Strong learning curve
– Data-driven decision making
• – Able to effectively organize, prioritize & manage their time