Digital Marketing Executive
Skill required: Digital Marketing Analytics – Data Analytics and Interpretation
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate… insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Digital Marketing Analytics team which helps clients with their web analytics & digital marketing requirements by providing various services around implementation of different tools & technologies, better user experience on client websites using optimization methodologies and techniques, providing data driven insights to clients and help them get better ROI from their various digital marketing initiatives.
The Data Analytics and Interpretation team is responsible for inspecting, cleansing, transforming, and modeling data with the goal of discovering useful information, suggesting conclusions, and supporting decision-making. You will have to understand and interpret insights where applied statistics, pattern analysis, predictive analytics or similar methods have been used.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
• Data Analytics
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to establish strong client relationship
• Ability to handle disputes
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
• You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
• The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts