DG – Manager – Video Editor and Graphic Designer
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands-and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role ofManager, Video Editor and Graphic Designer
• Create and edit videos, corporate posters, banners, branding materials, newsletters, postcards, multimedia videos, presentations, and infographics.
• Operate tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Illustrator, InDesign, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Microsoft PowerPoint design, etc.
• Create and edit motion graphics, audio-video, and animations.
• Translate concepts into working models-while keeping in mind the design aesthetics, brand guidelines, templates, and latest design standards.
• Create graphics and layouts for PowerPoint presentations, product… illustrations, digital banners, e-mails, collaterals, newsletters, social media creatives, web layouts, etc.
• Conceptualize slides, displays, and templates into visually appealing designs to ensure maximum engagement
• Ensure compliance with the company’s guidelines, deadlines, and latest design standards.
• Bachelor’s degree in any field
• Proficient in working with the following tools:
• * Adobe Creative Cloud Applications for video editing, interactive media, etc.
• Adobe After Effects
• MS PowerPoint
• Graphics/Motion Graphics
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• A good understanding of the audience perspective and the ability to perceive content in various business settings.
• In-depth knowledge of infographics, data visualization concepts, and PowerPoint’s graphing tools.
• A well-rounded experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory, typography, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.For more information, visit.Follow us on,,,and