₹10L–₹18L a year
Sensibull started as India’s first Options Trading Platform. We are now the largest in Options, and transforming into a complete wealth management and advisory platform.
We are funded by and partnered with Zerodha, the largest broker in India. Our other partners include ICICI Direct, India Infoline Group, 5Paisa Capital, Motilal Oswal, Angel Broking, etc.
We are operationally profitable, tying up with new brokers, rapidly growing, and ready to go all in.
• Architect the infrastructure for scale
• Automate the deployment of staging and production services
• Implement the integration requirements of our partners
• Managing and monitoring production servers and services
• 2+ years work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role
• Expert Knowledge of AWS cloud platform
• Working experience with docker containers
• Experience with CI pipeline configuration using Jenkins
• Expertise in Configuration Management and Deployment tools like Terraform.
•… Good knowledge of Python
• Working knowledge of databases and SQL
• Experience in network topologies, firewalls, load balancers and common network protocols (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
• Problem-solving attitude
What is working with us like?
• Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning curve, and growth
• Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
• Challenging work
• Great office space, all amenities, poker leagues etc
• If you like math, and love markets, there are very few better places than this
Sensibull focuses on Investment Management, Trading, Fin Tech, and Stocks. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that’s between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://sensibull.com