Data Scientist – Python / ML / AWS
• Manage a team of data scientists, machine learning engineers and big data specialists.
• Lead data mining and collection procedures.
• Ensure data quality and integrity.
• Interpret and analyse data problems.
• Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects.
• Build analytic systems and predictive models.
• Test performance of data-driven products.
• Visualize data and create reports.
• Experiment with new models and techniques.
• Align data projects with organizational goals.
• Proven experience as a Data Scientist or similar role.
• Solid understanding of machine learning and NLP and Graph DB.
• Knowledge of data management and visualization techniques.
• A knack for statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
• Expertise in Python and Python modelling.
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Solid hands-on AWS.
• Strong Experience R Shiny, Tableau.
• Strong organizational and leadership skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• A business… mindset.
• Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field