Data Scientist – Big Data/Machine Learning Algorithms
Pune, Maharashtra (+1 other)
Job Title/Designation: Data Scientist
About the Organisation :
– A dynamic, fun workplace filled with passionate individuals. We are at the cutting edge of advertising technology and there is never a dull moment at work.
– We have a truly global footprint, with our headquarters in Singapore and offices in Australia, United States, United Kingdom, and India.
Job Description :
– We are looking for an exceptional Data Scientist who is passionate about data and motivated to build large scale machine learning solutions to shine our data products.
– This person will be contributing to the analytics of data for insight discovery and development of machine learning pipeline to support modeling of terabytes of daily data for various use cases.
Required Qualifications :
– 3+ years of relevant working experience.
– Master/Bachelors in computer science or engineering.
– Working knowledge of Python and SQL.
– Experience in time series data, data manipulation, analytics and… visualization.
– Experience working with large-scale data.
– Proficiency of various ML algorithms for supervised and unsupervised learning.
– Experience working in Agile/Lean model.
– Experience with Java and Golang is a plus.
– Experience with BI toolkit such as Tableau, Superset, Quicksight, etc is a plus.
– Exposure to building large-scale ML models using one or more of modern tools and libraries such as AWS Sagemaker, Spark ML-Lib, Dask, Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, GCP ML Stack.
– Exposure to modern Big Data tech such as Cassandra/Scylla, Kafka, Ceph, Hadoop, Spark.
– Exposure to IAAS platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure.
– Should have worked in a Product Development organization.
Looking for Pune Mumbai Based candidate who can join at the earliest