Siemens Technology India
Role: Data Scientist The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Data Scientist help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us!
• You will be responsible for Design of software… solutions supplemented with AI/ML based on the customer requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
• You will be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding/scripting and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
• You will be responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• You will be responsible for Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
Required Technical Skillset:
• Must have very strong demonstrated knowledge of data science & AI technologies and associated frameworks.
• Must have good hands on working experience in Machine Learning, Deep learning, Exploratory Analysis, Predictive modeling, Prescriptive modeling, Computer Vision.
• Must have good understanding of different Cloud Systems, knowledge of AWS Cloud and AWS services is must to have.
• Must have good experience in data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI.
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, Pyspark etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
• Experience working with and creating data architectures.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Good knowledge of querying SQL & No SQL databases.
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, SVM, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
• Sound understanding in AWS Services including Sagemaker, Lambda, Redshift, S3, EMR & AWS data lake
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
• Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst Experience, Understanding of machine-learning and operations research.
• Experience in visualizing/presenting the data analysis to stakeholders in MS power point using following libraries ggplot, matplotlib, Seaborn.
• Experience in developing & deploying the end-to-end data science pipeline into production.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• You need to be an engineering graduate with 8-11 years of experience in design and development.
• Proficiency with data mining, mathematics, and statistical analysis with significant hands-on experience in AI / Data Science.
• You should have ability to work as an individual contributor (IC role).
• You must have Customer focus and effective stakeholder management skills.
• Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS).
Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time