Shree Cement Ltd.
Shree Cement is looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about implementing AI and ML techniques to make everything better!
This is an work-from-office position based out of our corporate office in Kolkata.
• Develop algorithms and technology that help solve unique business challenges
• Develop several AI applications that help machines become more intelligent so that they deliver superior outcomes for our processes
• Collaborate with the team to generate analytical insights in various domains such as manufacturing process, raw material procurement, logistics and supply chain, sales and marketing
• Interface with the various stakeholders to gather data, get domain knowledge and explain suggestions of advanced data science methods
• Be a fast learner and have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with good written and verbal communication skills
• Work on software implementation of ML and advanced analytics models… performance tuning and related software engineering tasks
• Have an exposure to Deep Learning, Neural Networks, or related fields and a strong interest to implement these techniques
Data Science, R Programming, Python programming, Machine Learning (ML), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Deep Learning, Neural networks, Computer Vision, TensorFlow, PyTorch
• BE/B.Tech/Masters in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information sciences, Operations Research, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related, with focus on applied Machine Learning , Artificial Intelligence and data-driven statistical analysis and modelling
• 2+ years of Experience majorly in applying AI/ML/ deep learning /data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains
• Strong programming skills and with Machine Learning, Deep Learning and Big Data frameworks
• Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code to implement ML and AI
• Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches
• Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure (cloud and fog computing is a plus)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to explain complex algorithms and solutions to diverse set of stakeholders across the organization