Understand client requirements, develop and deliver analytical solutions as per the scope. The role requires good business understanding, knowledge of statistical modeling, project management and problem-solving skills. Individual may have to lead team as per the project requirement.
• Responsibilities for Data Scientist.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
• Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on… product development.
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc. ) to manipulate data, querying database and draw insights from large data sets.
• Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc. ) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc. ) and experience with applications.
• Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
• BE/MBA /PG with good academic credentials