Data Engineer – Hadoop/Big Data
Anther HR Solutions
Responsibilities for Data Engineer :
– Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
– Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
– Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
– Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS big data technologies.
– Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
– Keep data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
– Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
… Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in data systems.
Experience using the following software/tools :
– Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, etc.
– Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including any Postgres/MySQL, etc.
– Experience with any data pipeline and workflow management tools: Snowflake, Airflow, etc.
– Experience with any AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
– Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, etc