Data Analyst / Data Scientist | Internship | Tech-Savvy|
Anaxee Digital Runners Pvt Ltd
As a data analyst, you will be responsible for compiling actionable insights from data and assisting program, sales and marketing managers build data-driven processes. Your role will involve driving initiatives to optimize for operational excellence and revenue.
Job Location: Indore | Full-Time Internship | Stipend – Performance-Based |
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India’s largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. KYC | Field Verification | Data Collection | eSign | Tier-2, 3 & 4
Sounds like a moonshot? It is. We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal … https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
• Ensure that data flows smoothly from source to destination so that it can be processed
• Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights
• Filter and cleanse unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to extract insights and improve business processes
• Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives and work with appropriate partners to absorb the data into new or existing data infrastructure
• Build tools for automating repetitive tasks so that bandwidth can be freed for analytics
• Collaborate with program managers and business analysts to help them come up with actionable, high-impact insights across product lines and functions
• Work closely with top management to prioritize information and analytic needs
• Bachelors or Masters (Pursuing or Graduated) in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science), preferably with work experience of over [X] years.
• Ability to program in any high-level language is required. Familiarity with R and statistical packages are preferred.
• Proven problem solving and debugging skills.
• Familiar with database technologies and tools (SQL/R/SAS/JMP etc.), data warehousing, transformation, and processing. Work experience with real data for customer insights, business, and market analysis will be advantageous.
• Experience with text analytics, data mining and social media analytics.
• Statistical knowledge in standard techniques: Logistic Regression, Classification models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Random Forests, Ensembles, etc