CAD Technician – Environment (US Projects)
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Arcadis is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for CAD Technician to work on our projects in Bangalore/Navi Mumbai.
Job Title – CAD Technician – Environment (US projects).
Qualification & Experience:
• Diploma in Civil Engineering.
• 4 to 6 years’ experience in CAD drafting and Production of General Arrangement drawings,
• Layout Plans for various type of… Environmental / Infrastructure projects.
• Excellent knowledge and experience in AutoCAD 2D & 3D.
• Expertise in AutoCAD-Civil 3D is desirable.
• Expertise in Microstation & BIM is desirable.
• Preference will be given to candidates having experience in international projects (UK/
• US/Middle East, Australia).
• Prior knowledge of US Environmental related Standards would be a definite advantage.
• A strong, self-motivated and assertive person capable of working under pressure.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Flexibility to adopt new work environment quickly.
• Excellent Communication Skills