Business Relationship Manager
Job Purpose and Impact
The Business Relationship Manager will independently analyze the information technology strategy and associated execution, aligning with the overall enterprise strategy and function direction while also considering the needs of the markets and industries served by the business group. In this role, you will ensure the portfolio of investment balances the tensions between digital core modernization while also making bold, innovative choices. You will identify and assess innovative opportunities to drive utilization and adoption of standard technology solutions.
• Provide direction, gather input and influence business leaders to develop the short to long term strategy and annual information technology business plans to shape the technology and digital future needs for the business.
• Lead the development and implementation of strategy for a business area CASC Australia, anticipating trends and complex challenges and opportunities and ensure… integration with wider corporate strategy.
• Collaborate with wider business, function and technology teams to approve and assign information technology resources to oversee projects and performance, gather existing status of budgets and deliver, plan and execute on business changes across a moderate subset of the organization.
• Monitor effectiveness and efficiency of Global IT services and communicate and report performance to relevant IT and business stakeholders as deemed necessary.
• Drive continuous improvement across the domains of IT for CASC Australia.
• Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
• Ability to identify, clarify and promote the best value added opportunities for technology investments and ensure that promised value is delivered
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or another related field.
• Experience in business process analysis and design (LEAN processes, Voice of Customer)
• Minimum of six years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Master’s degree or other post-secondary degree
• Minimum of 10 years of business or information technology experience
• Affinity for IT and a willingness to deepen understanding of current and new technologies.
• Result-oriented and creative problem solver with a strong can-do attitude and ability to dissect a complex problem and follow through in implementation of strategies.
• Excellent stakeholder management with strong influencing skills, adaptability and experience of working in matrixed organizations
• Lifelong learner with excellent communication skills, strong written and oral English
• Travel, primarily Australia, upto 20% with flexible work hours to overlap with Australia time zones