Big Data Lead/Architect
ENCORA INNOVATION LABS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Greetings from Encora!
We are looking for Big Data Lead/Architectwith 8-12 years experience in Big data, Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Scala, Python, and SQL
Please find the below detailed job description and the company profile for your better understanding.
Position:Big Data Lead/Architect
Experience: 8-12 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Position Type: Full time
Qualification: Any graduate
Hadoop, Python, Hive, HDFS, Spark, Scala, Big data, SQL and Data Structure
– Strong experience in Hadoop Stack (Hadoop, HDFS, Hive, Spark, Scala) and / or other BIG Data technology.
– Strong programming experience on Python and Scala
– Strong in architecture & design, Data structures and Algorithms
– Demonstrated expertise with SQL Database design and implementations for 3+ years
– Experience working with Apache Hadoop, and ability to perform basic Hadoop Administration tasks
– Ability to design data model and prior expertise in Database (RDBMS), or… BI/DW
– Demonstrated System thinking and problem solving skills.
– Demonstrated expertise in Agile software development methodology.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Develop and maintain data aggregation jobs
– Build Data Marts and Data Pipeline for the Analytics Platform
– Work on creating analytics platform for US real estate market using Hadoop & Spark / Scala framework
– Develop technical specifications or prototypes, as needed, as well as document best practice or development standards
– Understands complex database concepts and effectively employs different database design techniques
– Understands the benefits of the various programming languages
– Perform development work on the more intricate aspects of the architecture and system
– Experience of communicating complex technical concepts to technical stakeholders
– Good interpersonal skills with the ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
– Successful experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
– Excellent communication both written and verbal.
– Strategic thinker with strong influencing skills and the ability to build consensus.
– Strong action orientation; ability to make things happen.
– Self-motivated, quick learner, detail oriented, and well organized
– Independent problem solver with superior technical, analytical skills
– Ability to work independently and efficiently
– Facilitates team and stakeholder meetings effectively
– Holds regular status meetings / scrum meeting
– Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
– Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
– Astute cross-cultural awareness and experience in working with international teams (especially US)
You should be speaking to us if;
– You are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT organization
– You like a job that brings a great deal of autonomy and decision-making latitude
– You like working in an environment that is young, innovative and well established
– You like to work in an organization that takes decisions quickly, is non-hierarchical and where you can make an impact
About Encora :
Encora is an established leader in providing next-gen Product Engineering and focused on transformational outcomes for leading-edge tech companies. Encora Partners with fast growing tech companies who are driving innovation and growth within their industries.
Who We Are: Encora is devoted to making the world a better place for clients, for our communities and for our people.
What We Do: We drive transformational outcomes for clients through our agile methods, micro-industry vertical expertise, and extraordinary people.
Our Team: Our team is a diverse global community of over 4,000+ talented and highly-committed people. We call ourselves Encorians.
We provide hi-tech, differentiated services in next-gen software engineering solutions including Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, IoT, Embedded, Mobile, Cloud, UI/UX, and Test Automation to some of the leading technology companies in the world.
Our global and agile teams of 4000+ professionals, with their deep domain expertise, have been helping clients achieve accelerated business outcomes consistently over the years.
Encora specializes in Data Governance, Digital Transformation, and Disruptive Technologies, helping clients to capitalize on their potential efficiencies. Encora has been an instrumental partner in the digital transformation journey of clients across a broad spectrum of industries: Health Tech, Fin Tech, Hi-Tech, Security, Digital Payments, Education Publication, Travel, Real Estate, Supply Chain and Logistics and Emerging Technologies.
Encora has successfully developed and delivered more than 1,000 products over the last few years and has led the transformation of a number of Digital Enterprises.
Encora has over 20 offices and innovation centers in 10+ countries worldwide. Our international network ensures that clients receive seamless access to the complete range of our services and expert knowledge and skills of professionals globally.
Encora global delivery centers and offices in the United States, Costa Rica, Mexico, United Kingdom, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Mauritius, and the Cayman Islands.
Encora is Certified Great Place to Work in India.
Please visit us at
Note : Preferred Bangalore candidates OR willing to relocate to Bangalore.
Preferred Immediate joinee/15 days notice. Please excuse 60/90 days notice
If You are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT organization,
Please send your updated resume to [email protected]
Stay safe! Have a great day