Big data/Hadoop Administration
SVK Global Solutions
Hyderabad, Telangana (+1 other)
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Learn and use ground-breaking technologies.
• Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs.
• Work directly with Amazon Web Service architects to help reproduce and resolve customer issues.
• Leverage your extensive customer support experience to provide feedback to internal AWS teams on how to improve our services.
• Drive customer communication during critical events.
• Experience working with Bigdata, Hadoop, pig, hive.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Systems Administration in Linux/Unix (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Windows etc), Networking (DNS, TCP/IP)
• Experience in Automation (chef, puppet)
• Experience working with customers
• Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues
• Some programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, Python)
• Experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications.
• Strong… Linux system administrator skills
• Hadoop architecture and administration and support and able to read java code, basic coding/scripting ability in Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP
• Networking (DNS, TCP/IP) & Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MSSQL)
• Proficient in Map-Reduce, Zookeeper, HBASE, HDFS, Pig, Hive, etc
• Scripting language (e.g. Java, Perl, Ruby, Python) Chef will be plus
• Exposure to Virtualization